Sellers must use the shipping service the buyer selected during Pixoram checkout.
In order to ensure a positive experience for all Pixoram users, the shipping service detailed in the listing and chosen by the buyer should be provided.
What is the policy?
Sellers must ship items within the handling time stated in their listing, using the shipping service the buyer selected at checkout. They must:
- Review the cost and speed of delivery before offering a shipping service
- Specify clearly when the item will be shipped
- Ship items within the handling time specified in the listing
- Only include shipping charges that are actually incurred and are related to the cost of shipping and handling the items being delivered
- Actual cost paid to the shipping service
- Handling costs, including the cost of packaging materials and insurance
- The actual cost of delivery confirmation or extra services, such as certificate of mailing, certified mail, collect the delivery, delivery confirmation, registered mail, restricted delivery, return receipt, signature confirmation, special handling, or similar services
- Follow any category restrictions for maximum shipping costs
- Upload accurate tracking details. The tracking number uploaded must match the shipping location provided in the listing
- Mark the item "shipped" once it has been sent
Sellers must not:
- Use a slower shipping service than the one selected by the buyer
- Include any additional fees for handling and packaging when offering free shipping
- Delay shipments once notification is received that a payout has been initiated
Activity that doesn't follow Pixoram policy could result in a range of actions including for example: administratively ending or canceling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, and account suspension. All fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
Why does Pixoram have this policy?
This policy helps meet buyer expectations, protect seller performance, reduce defect rates, and increase buyer satisfaction.